Olympus Stylus 820 Digital CameraOlympus Updated: 2007-09-06
[ Buy Now ]
Better zoom. Bigger screen. Still incredibly compact. The Stylus 820 has some of the latest and greatest technologies that digital camera owners crave, and it houses them all in a slim, stylish body. The 16 shooting modes, All-Weather reliability and compact size make it the ideal camera for a wide variety of situations.
5X OPTICAL ZOOM.
You'll have the potential to zoom in tight on your subject with nearly twice the magnification of 3x zoom. Get closer to the action with the ultra-compact, precision-crafted Olympus lens.
2.7" HYPERCRYSTALTM LCD.
The Stylus 820's large HyperCrystalTM LCD screen features an extra-wide viewing angle and anti-glare technology. Compose and share all your shots, even in bright sunlight.
DIGITAL IMAGE STABILIZATION.
With high ISO sensitivity and fast shutter speeds, you can freeze action and capture sharp, blur-free images, even if your subject is moving.
This durable splashproof feature of the Stylus line protects your camera from water sprays, splashes and the elements. Enjoy worry-free shooting anytime, anywhere.
Tracks faces within the frame and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant portrait pictures.
- The ultra-compact 5x optical zoom lens is made from precision-crafted glass that puts you two times closer than a 3x zoom.
- The 2.5" HyperCrystalTM LCD lets you easily compose or share your shots even in direct sunlight.
- Digital Image Stabilization helps prevent camera shake and fast moving subjects from blurring your images. Get sharper images with high ISO and fast shutter speeds.
- Like all Stylus cameras, weatherproof engineering of the Stylus 820 will protect your camera in the rain, at the beach and on the slopes.
- Face Detection makes it easy to take portraits. It tracks faces within the frame and automatically focuses and optimizes exposure for sharp, brilliant photos.
- The 8.0 megapixel CCD provides all the quality you need for great pictures on-screen and stunning prints off-screen, even in large-format prints.
- Enjoy 24 Shooting Modes including Night+Portrait and TV-quality movie with sound.
- Developed for digital SLRs, the TruePic III Image Processor redefines image quality by delivering true-to-life color, smoother edges and less noise.
- Correct shooting mistakes instantly. With the touch of a button, Perfect Fix will lighten up shadows, eliminate blur and remove red-eye so a less-than-perfect shot can still turn out perfectly!
Stylus 820 Instruction Manual (10.8 MB)
Olympus Stylus 780 Digital Camera
Olympus Stylus 830 Digital Camera
Olympus Stylus 760 Digital Camera
Olympus Stylus 1200 Digital Camera
Olympus Stylus 1000 Digital Camera
Olympus FE-200 Digital Camera
Olympus Stylus 750 Digital Camera
Olympus FE-210 Digital Camera
Olympus FE-230 Digital Camera
Olympus Stylus 740 Digital Camera
Olympus FE-240 Digital Camera
Olympus Stylus 790 SW Digital Camera