Olympus GIF-H180 High Definition TV Gastroenterology GastroscopesOlympus Updated: 2007-09-10
HDTV and Close Focus combine with Narrow Band Imaging™ (NBI) to achieve a new standard in observation for upper gastrointestinal endoscopy. Simply put, the GIF-H180 delivers the best possible HDTV image quality.
With resolution that far exceeds conventional video and the added feature of Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) the GIF-180 improves diagnostic imaging, enabling you to confidently observe fine capillaries and delicate mucosal tissue. With an improved Close Focus optical system, the need for electronic magnification is eliminated. And with a slim outer diameter, this scope maintains the handling characteristics you are accustomed to with standard Olympus endoscopes.
* High-resolution HDTV imaging capability renders excellent observation of fine capillaries and mucosal tissue.
* Close Focus for detailed observation without electronic magnification.
* Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) combined with HDTV and Close Focus enhance observation of mucosal morphology and capillary patterns.
* Slim distal end and insertion tube diameters of 9.8 mm ensure excellent insertion capability.
* A wide range of instruments can be used with the generous 2.8 mm diameter channel.
* Four-way angulation (210º up, 90º down, and 100º right/left) enables comprehensive examination of the upper gastrointestinal tract.
* Extra-wide 140º field of view enables accurate observation of a wide area.
* Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
* Fully compatible with the CV-180 Video Processor.
* Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and displays it on the monitor. This facilitates endoscopy suite management and makes the scope ready for next generation system expansion.
GIF-H180 Video Gastroscope
Olympus GIF-Q180 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus Gastroenterology Single-Balloon Enteroscopy
Olympus V-Scope TJF-160VF Gastroenterology Duodenoscopy
Olympus GIF-N180 Versatile 4.9mm EGD Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus GIF-XP160 SlimSIGHT Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus OSF-V60 Gastroenterology Flexible Video Sigmoidoscope
Olympus GIF-160 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus CF-Q160S Gastroenterology Sigmoidoscope
Olympus GIF-1TQ160 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus PCF-S Gastroenterology Video Sigmoidoscope
Olympus GIF-2T160 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus CHF-BP30 Gastroenterology Transduodenal Choledochofiberscope