SHARP FO-DC635 Workgroup FaxSHARP Updated: 2007-11-08
[ Buy Now ]
The FO-DC635 Document Communication System is an incredibly smart, high volume fax-based MFP solution for today’s fast-paced business environments. Powered by a robust 16-PPM engine, the FO-DC635 offers the features you need today with the expandability you’ll need tomorrow. The FO-DC635 starts out as a high-volume workgroup laser fax offering an advanced autodialing system in its class. As your needs change, the FO-DC635 can be easily integrated into your office network to also serve as a versatile network scanner and printer. And, for mission critical faxing environments you can even add a Super G3 dual-line kit, which allows simultaneous transmission and reception over two phone lines.
Advanced Networking Solutions
* Web-based management capability provides timesaving tools such as scan and fax destination management, e-mail status notification, remote diagnostics, device configuration and more.
* Three optional integrated network-scanning functions – Scan to Desktop, Scan to E-mail and Scan to FTP – allow for sophisticated document management and easy file sharing and storage.
* Network printing expansion kit option transforms unit into a simple-to-install and configure 16-ppm network laser printer with PCL6/PCL XL page description language for high-quality output.
* Users, administrators or Sharp service providers can automatically receive e-mail messages regarding service and maintenance issues with Sharp Remote E-mail Diagnostics (R.E.D.).
* Facsimile Automated Service Technology (F.A.S.T.) remote diagnostics system lets an authorized Sharp dealer monitor and handle potential problems over the Internet.
* Advanced auto-dialing capabilities: 59 rapid-dial (one-touch) keys, 200 speed-dial codes, 40 personal auto-dial phone books store up to 75 numbers each for 3,000 additional numbers, standard polling and serial broadcasting to 279 locations.
* Superior 600 dpi print resolution for stunning output and 400 dpi ultra-fine scan resolution.
* Large, easy-to-read 4.7" tilting LCD status display (10 to 65 degrees) for optimum clarity and user convenience.
* Standard 16 MB of flash memory stores up to 1,000 pages, expandable to 1,500 through upgrade option up to 24 MB.
Speed and Productivity
* Super G3 33.6 bps modem with auto fallback means a page is transmitted within 2 seconds.
* Semi-automatic duplex scanning function allows for easy transmission of two-sided documents, saving time and a trip to the copier.
* The power of two units in one: optional dual-line kit enables simultaneous transmission and reception over two phone lines for added efficiency and productivity.
* Massive 750-sheet paper supply, expandable to 1,250 sheets with optional drawer keeps output flowing.
* Handle large transmissions with 50-sheet automatic document feeder.
* Efficient facedown delivery saves time and trouble as multi-page receptions are printed in the correct order.
Type: Desktop Facsimile-based MFP
Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps
Memory Size: 16 MB
Document Size: 11" x 39" max / 5" x 5" min
Automatic Document Feeder: 50 Sheets
Automatic Paper feeding: Yes
Speed Dials/Rapid Dials: 200 speed dials / 59 Rapid dials
FO-DC535 | FO-DC635 Operation Manual (3600K)
SHARP FO-DC535 Workgroup Fax
SHARP FO-4470 Workgroup Fax
SHARP FO-IS125N Workgroup Fax
SHARP FO-3150 Small Office/Personal Fax
SHARP UX-B800SE BroadbandFax
Canon LASER CLASS 810 Facsimile
Canon Laser Class 830i Facsimile
Brother IntelliFax-5750 B/W Laser Fax
Brother IntelliFax-4750e B/W Laser Fax
Brother IntelliFax-4100e B/W Laser Fax
BrotherIntelliFax-2920 B/W Laser Fax
Brother IntelliFax-2910 B/W Laser Fax