HIS H485QS1GP HD 4850 Video CardHightech Information System Updated: 2008-12-18 RSS
HIS HD 4850 IceQ 4 1GB(256bit) GDDR3 PCIe
HIS IceQ 4 is the 4th generation of IceQ cooling technology, which is endorsed by the media worldwide. Thanks to the newly designed double-slot fans and dual heatpipes, HIS IceQ 4 effectively dissipate the heat from the GPU, thus enabling it for high levels of performance. It cools down the GPU temperature dramatically when compare with the reference cooler, allow you to maximize your overclocking potential. What's more? The ultra silent and durable fan delivers ultra-quiet and stable gaming environment for enthusiast gamer.
1. Efficient transfer of heat outside of computer case
Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan and hot air is forced out of the computer case. This ensures effective cooling when there is another card in front blocking the fan inlet.
2. Crossfire Advantage
For CrossFire setup, the fan ensures effective cooling with another card blocking at front.
3. Silent and durable fan
Significantly reduce noise level and extend service life
4. Dual Heatpipe
Heat is rapidly transferred from the core area reducing the GPU temperature.
5. UV Sensitive
IceQ4 will glow under UV light.
Faster - Heat transfers rapidly out of GPU and reduces temperature faster
In order to improve the power capacity, we have changed from simple extrusion heatsink to stacked fins with bigger surface area to improve the heat transfer efficiency significantly. Thicker spreader and heatpipes are also used to allow a more even heat distribution among the fins. Spreader is the metal base of the heatsink.
Cooler - Efficient transfer of heat outside of computer case:
Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan and hot air is forced out of the computer case. This ensures effective cooling when there is another card in front blocking the fan inlet, such as in CrossFire setup. Memory and GPU heatsinks are completely separated, preventing any heat transfer from GPU to memory. Memory heatsink is actively cooled by air stream from main cooler.
Cooling Performance - IceQ 4 vs Single Slot Cooler
By expelling the hot air, IceQ 4 removes all the heat generated by the GPU out of the computer chassis, prevents the hot air from accumulating inside and enhancing the overall stability. The more crowded the chassis, the greater will be the impact. Following charts illustrate the impact on cooler performance:
Cool air is drawn from both sides of the fan and hot air is forced out of the computer case. This ensures effective cooling when there is another card in front blocking the fan inlet, such as in CrossFire setup.
The demonstration shows that the IceQ 4 does outperform the 3rd party cooler in closed environment. The improvement in cooling effect is even more noticeable when a board is placed in front of the graphics card, such as in Crossfire setup.
HIS Product Advantage
* Innovative IceQ 4 Cooling technology
* Faster : Heat transfers rapidly out of GPU and reduces temperature faster.
* Cooler: Cool down the droom to overclock and run chip faster; provides more headroom to overclock and run faster.
* Quieter: Operates with lower noise level than original cooler.
* UV Sensitive: Enhancing the gamers' UV light case
* Crossfire Advantage: Ensures effective cooling when there is another card in front blocking the fan inlet, such as in CrossFire setup.
* Powered by Radeon® HD 4850 GPU
* 956 million transistors on 55nm fabrication process
* 800 stream processing units
* DirectX® 10.1
* 24x custom filter anti-aliasing (CFAA) and high performance anisotropic filtering
* ATI CrossFireX multi-GPU support for highly scalable performance
* Use up to four discrete cards with an AMD 790FX based motherboard
* PCI Express® 2.0 support
* Driver CD
* ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect
* DVI to HDMI adapter
* DVI to VGA adapter
* S-video to composite Adapter
* Power Cable 2x 4pin in, 6 pin out
* HIS Multi-purpose Screw Driver Pen (Screw Driver, LED Light, Spirit Level)
ATI Radeon HD 4850 System Requirements
* PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
* 450 Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express® power connector recommended (550 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX technology in dual mode)
* Minimum 1GB of system memory
* Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
* DVD playback requires DVD drive
* Blu-ray playback requires Blu-ray drive
* For a complete ATI CrossFireX system, a second ATI Radeon HD 4850 graphics card, an ATI CrossFireX Ready motherboard and one ATI CrossFireX Bridge Interconnect cable per graphics card (included) are required
HIS H485FN512P HD 4850 Video Card
HIS H483FN512P HD 4830 Video Card
HIS H483QS512P HD 4830 Video Card
HIS H467QT512P HD 4670 Video Card
HIS H467QS512P HD 4670 Video Card
HIS H467QS1GP HD 4670 Video Card
HIS H467P1GP HD 4670 Video Card
HIS H465P512P HD 4650 Video Card
HIS H465F512P HD 4650 Video Card
HIS H465FS512P HD 4650 Video Card
HIS H465PS512P HD 4650 Video Card
HIS H435H512P HD 4350 Video Card