Garmin Forerunner 101 GPS Personal TrainerGarmin Updated: 2008-09-18 RSS
The Forerunner 101 offers athletes and recreational runners and walkers an entry-level personal training device with GPS. It measures speed, distance, pace and calories burned, and it runs on 2 AAA batteries.
Meet Your Virtual Training Partner
Use Forerunner's unique training tool, Virtual Partner®, to help you meet your training goals. Simply enter the distance and time or pace/speed you want to maintain during your workout. Virtual Partner appears on the Forerunner as a tiny runner that "runs" alongside of you, displaying your goal pace compared to your current pace — so you can see at a glance whether you're keeping up or falling behind. To complete your workout and meet your goal, just stay ahead of the Virtual Partner.
Track Your Progress
Forget daily logbook entries. The Forerunner 101 stores up to two years' worth of lap history in memory. You can retrieve lap data for previous workouts by date, week or month, so you can see how much progress you've made in your training.
Find Your Way Home
If you want to work out away from home or in an unfamiliar area, the Forerunner 101 also doubles as a navigator. You can save the location of your home, hotel or other point, see your current position on a map, and follow an electronic breadcrumb trail back to your starting point.
Forerunner 101: You'll like the results
More Forerunner 101 features:
* Customize the fit of the wristband with the included expander strap.
* Mark specific locations, and then look up and navigate to these points using an electronic map.
* Retrace your steps to a starting point (Back to Start feature) or reverse your normal route for routine variation.
* Track and calculate calories burned over the course of a workout.
* Automatically record up to 5000 laps; the Forerunner stores approximately two years of data by day, week or month.
* Mark a new lap at a preset distance or time with AutoLap®.
* Stop the timer automatically when you slow down or stop during your run with AutoPause®.
* Set a pace alarm to sound analert when you begin traveling slower or faster than your desired pace.
* Set a distance alarm to sound when you reach a specified distance during your workout.
Quick Start Guide
Garmin Forerunner 201 GPS Personal Trainer
Hitachi NanoFrontier eLD LIT-q-TOF LCMS System
Hitachi NanoFrontier LD LIT-TOF LCMS System
Hitachi Amino Acid Analyzer
Hitachi U-4100 UV-Vis-NIR Spectrophotometer
Hitachi U-3900/3900H Spectrophotometer
Hitachi U-1900 UV-Vis Ratio Beam Spectrophotometer
Hitachi U-0080D Photodiode Array Spectrophotometer
Hitachi F-2500 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer
Hitachi F-7000 Fluorescence Spectrophotometer
Hitachi L-2490 Refractive Index Detector
Motorola Mobile AFIS