Dell M109S ProjectorDell Updated: 2009-06-25 RSS
At a Glance
* Ultra Portable – At 3.64" x 4.12" x 1.46" and a mere 0.80 pounds, you’ll hardly notice it's in your laptop case.
* DLP® and BrilliantColor technology – Millions of precision mirrors use light more efficiently to generate lifelike images and vibrant colors.
* 858 x 600 SVGA Native Resolution – Displays up to 480,000 pixels with a 4:3 aspect ratio, right from the palm of your hand.
* 800:1 typical (Full On/Full Off) Contrast Ratio – Projects clear images and easy-to-read text. Anytime, anywhere.
* Easy Connectivity – A multi-input cable delivers easy connectivity to laptops, desktops, DVD players and gaming consoles.
* Long Projection Life - The M109S utilizes mercury-free LED light source of usage life up to 10,000 hours, helping to save money and reduce maintenance to a minimum as no replace of LED module light source is required.
* Password Protection - Keep critical presentations safe and secure.
* Green Machine - With the efficient, mercury-free LED technology, you can help protect the planet and your bottom line.
The Ultra-Portable Projector
Weighing in at a mere 0.80 lbs and boasting remarkably small dimensions of only 3.64" x 4.12" x 1.46", this groundbreaking pocket-sized projector lets you take the show on the road like never before. With brightness of 50 ANSI Lumens (Max) and SVGA native resolution of 858 x 600, you will be able to empower yourself by delivering presentations in crisp text and vibrant colors in small group sharing, collaborative meetings, or even impromptu meetings, with confidence and ease.
Note: Dell M109S does not support ceiling mounting.
DLP® and BrilliantColor technology
Mirrors are at the heart of this magic trick. The M109S Projector employs millions of tiny reflectors that work in concert to create stunning colors and highly-accurate images. Now you can impress your audience with both your presentation and your pocket-sized projector.
Brightness: 50 ANSI Lumens (maximum)
Contrast Ratio: 800:1 Typical (Full on / Full off)
Resolution: 858 x 600 (SVGA)
Uniformity: 80% Typical (Japan Standard – JBMA)
Projection Lens: F/2.0, f=17.67 mm fixed lens
Image Size: 15 - 60 inches (diagonal)
Projection Distance: 23.6 – 94.5 inches (60 cm – 240 cm)
LED Module Light Source Life Cycle: Up to 10,000 hours
Light Source Type: R/G/B LED module
Video Compatibility: NTSC, NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM, HDTV (1080i, 720P, 576i/P, 480i/P), Composite Video, Component Video
Dell 7609WU Projector
Dell 1609WX Projector
Samsung A800 Full HD Home Theater Projector
Samsung A400B DLP Home Theater Projector
Samsung L220 LCD Data Projector
Samsung L300 LCD Data Projector
Samsung D400 DLP Data Projector
Samsung D300 DLP Data Projector
Acer P5270 Professional Projector
Acer X1260P Projector
Acer X1160PZ Projector
Acer X1160Z Projector
Acer P3250 Travel Projector