Canon Microfilm Scanner 800Canon Updated: 2007-06-17
[ Buy Now ]
Full network connectivity plus flexible image transmission capabilities bring a new level of operational convenience to high performance digital microfilm scanning.
Start with a wide-screen microfilm scanner capable of handling everything from checks to blueprints, newspapers, and more. But make it compact enough to fit on any desktop. Then raise the bar by pushing output resolution up to 600 dpi. And design it for high speed, simple operation, great versatility, easy connectivity, and fast throughput. While you're at it, make it affordable, too. You'd probably want to call it the perfect solution to your ever-expanding workgroup needs.
- Ideal for financial institutions, the MS-800 brings greater efficiency to item processing. And it's an expert at meeting the demands of engineering applications, which require large-format printing.
- Multiple scanning modes - Fine, Photo, & Grayscale, plus Background Erasure and Automatic Exposure.
- Interchangeable film carriers enable the MS-800 to handle all types of microfilm applications. Compatible with 16mm/35mm open reels, 16mm cartridges, microfiche, jackets, and aperture cards.
- Requires only about three seconds per image to scan letter-sized documents at standard dpi settings.
- Automatic Size Detection, Automatic Negative/Positive Detection, and Automatic Skew Correction.
- Set in the special Overlay Mode, the MS-800 will scan both sides of items such as checks, then automatically re-position the images into a single, portrait-oriented data file.
- Easy-to-read ledger-sized screen.
- User-friendly control panel with many time-saving, one-touch features including Auto Focus and Memory Zoom, plus Border Erasure for making clean printouts from negative film, and Image Rotation.
- Six one-touch Function Keys for storing frequently used control panel settings.
- Included with the MS-800 is Canon's Scanning Utility 800, a robust driver compatible with WindowsÂ® 95/98 and WindowsÂ® NT 4.0. Offering four file formats, TIFF, BMP, JPEG, and JBIG, it gives users an intuitive, easy-to-use interface for controlling scanner settings. With the Scanning Utility 800, you can turn your Web browser into a scanning control center--to imprint information on image data, or send scanned images directly to an online laser printer, without storing the images first. You'll even be able to send images electronically via fax, E-mail, the Internet, or intranet.
- For high-volume batch processing, paired with Canon's FS Controller III, the MS-800 delivers super-fast automated image retrieval.
- Combined with the optional Canon FilePrint 400 laser printer, the MS-800 becomes a complete Digital Microprinter System--producing laser-quality prints up to ledger size without requiring a PC connection.
- The optional Framing Kit allows you to designate a portion of a document for scanning.
- The optional Remote Keyboard provides quick access to all primary controls on an independent keypad. Great for busy operators, it's an easy way to maximize throughput ergonomically and provides the convenience necessary for operators with disabilities.
- image.SCAN software makes Canon's Microfilm Scanners and Printers user friendly through every step of the scanning process, even for beginners, with an inviting, easy to use touch screen capable interface, and a choice of three languages.
IFS Full Line Brochure
MS-Series Full Line Brochure
Canon Microfilm Scanner 350
Canon Microfilm Scanner 300
Canon DR-5060F Hybrid Document Scanner Microfilmer
Canon RF 550 DII Rotary Filmer
Canon CR-180 Check Transport Scanner
Canon CR-55 Check Transport Scanner
Canon CR-25 Desktop Check Scanner
Canon CD-4070NW Document Imaging Systems Scanner
Canon DR-3080CII Color High Speed Document Scanner
Canon DR-9080C Color Production Scanner
Canon DR-7580 Production Scanner
Canon DR-7080C Color Production Scanner