Olympus GIF-XP160 SlimSIGHT Gastroenterology GastroscopesOlympus Updated: 2007-09-10
New advances in color CCD design from Olympus provide the GIF-XP160 SlimSIGHT™ gastrointestinal videoscope with a super-thin insertion tube and a smaller outer diameter to make insertion into the upper digestive tract easier than ever.
A new miniaturized CCD chip is built into the scope's tip to allow for the reduced outer diameter (5.9mm) which makes insertion easier. The SlimSIGHT™ scope also incorporates a 2.0mm channel and a distal-end irrigation nozzle to ensure clear images.
* Extra-narrow insertion tube measuring a mere 5.9mm across.
* Ultra-slim design is ideal for patients with strictures and narrow pharynges or esophagi, as well as for routine examinations.
* Continuously clear view ensured by distal-end irrigation nozzle that washes away any material that adheres to the lens during examination.
* 2.0mm diameter channel incorporated for suctioning and biopsies.
* 120º field of view and 4-way angulation (180º up, 90º down and 100º right/left).
* Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while redesigned easy-to-access knobs and user-selectable switches improve operability.
* Superior image quality is delivered even in the expanded full height mode when combined with the dedicated CV-160 video system center.
* Scope ID function stores individual scope information and displays it on the monitor to facilitate endoscopy suite management.
There are no manuals currently available for this model.
Olympus GIF-N180 Versatile 4.9mm EGD Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus GIF-160 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus GIF-1TQ160 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus GIF-Q180 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus GIF-H180 High Definition TV Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus GIF-2T160 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus Gastroenterology Single-Balloon Enteroscopy
Olympus GIF-XTQ160 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus GIF-Q160Z Gastroenterology Gastroscopes
Olympus V-Scope TJF-160VF Gastroenterology Duodenoscopy
Olympus OSF-V60 Gastroenterology Flexible Video Sigmoidoscope
Olympus GIF-1T140 Gastroenterology Gastroscopes