Casio E-105 Pocket PCCasio Updated: 2007-09-03
[ Buy Now ]
Color Display, PC Synchronization, Movie Playing Feature, Wireless Data Exchange
Put a lot of color in your pocket with the NEW Cassiopeia E-105, theultimate in mobile information management. With its big color display and powerful 131 MHzprocessor, the E-105 is a multimedia powerhouse that enables users to view moviesin vivid color with rich stereo sound. And the E-105 delivers the comprehensive functionality and application support you've come to expect from the WindowsCE platform, making it the perfect tool for remote connectivity (modem required-sold separately)and contact management.
Microsoft Windows CE ensures tight integration with Windows 95/98/NT, and the E-105'ssmall size, large 65,536 color, 16-bit display, and ergonomically-placed controls are testimony to its portability, functionality and simplicity. An elegantly designed ActionWheel enables you to launch programs and folders and scroll through your contacts andfiles with one hand.
We have also provided 32MB of RAM to run those resource-intensive multimedia programs and store plenty of data, and we've included a CompactFlash slot so you can add morememory if you like. Casio has built versatility into the E-105 by adding a serial port,speaker, stereo headphone jack, microphone and IrDA. For value, we include a stylus, abase recharger with serial cable and carrying case. For convenience, we offer an optional modem adapter, AC adapter, and a large assortment of other accessories.
Technical Specifications of the Cassiopeia E-105
Display 240 x 320, Bright Back-lit, TFT liquid crystal, 65,536 color monotone
CPU 131 MHz
Interface Serial: RS232C, IrDA 1.0 (115.2bps max.)
Memory 32MB RAM, 16MB ROM
* Type I/II (3.3V) CompactFlash Slot
* Stereo Earphone Jack
* Flashing Alarm Indicator
* Power - JK210LT Li-ion battery (Approximately 6 Hours) Shortened by use of CompactFlash card, modem and Backlight
* Back-up Lithium CR2032 (Approximately 5 years)
* AC Adapter AD-C50200U for direct power and recharge of Li-ion battery
* Action Control Wheel for one-handed data access
* Direct Connectivity: Use the included Serial Port Cradle for synchronization with your PC of e-mail, files, internet channels, contacts, calendar, and notes
* LAN Connectivity (Sold Separately): Use the Socket Communications Low Power Ethernet CF+ Card or Xircom CompactCard Ethernt 10 to synchronize with your PC, dowload e-mail from your ISP, or surf the Internet (Requires proper network configuration).
* Phone Line Connectivity (Sold Separately): Use the Casio CompactFlash 56k Modem (Optional) to synchronize with your PC, download e-mail from your ISP or AOL, or surf the Internet.
* Wireless Connectivity (Sold Separately): Use the Socket Communications CompactFlash Digital Phone Card (Sold Separately), Xircom CopactCard GSM (Sold Separately), or Casio Serial Digital Phone Connector Cables (Sold Separately, Coming Soon!) to connect to your digital wireless phone and synchronize with your PC, download e-mail from your ISP or AOL, or surf the Internet.
Weight 9.0 oz.
Size Height .78" x Width 3.26" x Depth 5.11"
* Operating System Requirements Windows 95/98 (US) or Windows NT Workstation 4.0
* Processor Requirements 486/33DX or higher, Pentium 90 recommended for Windows 95, Pentium recommended for Windows NT
* RAM Requirements 16MB for Windows NT (32 MB recommended) 16MB for Windows 95
* Hard Disk Requirements 10MB to 50MB
* Communication Port Available 9 pin or 25 pin with adapter
* CD ROM Drive
* VGA Graphic card Super VGA 256 color recommended
* Keyboard with mouse
Users Guide (PDF:1.64MB)
Casio E-11 Pocket PC
Casio E-100 Pocket PC
Casio E-115 Pocket PC
Casio E-10 Pocket PC
Casio BE-300 Pocket PC
Casio E-125 Pocket PC
Casio E-15 Pocket PC
Casio E-200 Pocket PC
Casio EM-500BU/GN/RD/SB/YW Pocket PC
Casio PV-100 Pocket PC
Casio PV-200 Pocket PC
Casio PV-200A Pocket PC