Casio E-11 Pocket PCCasio Updated: 2007-09-03
[ Buy Now ]
Cassiopeia Windows CE Hand-held Device
Cassiopeia E-11 Palm-size PC is a breakthrough in mobile information management. Its massive 8MB of RAM and compact, lightweight size and large bright back-lit display make the E-11 the perfect tool for information on-the-go. And because the E-11 operates on the versatile Windows CE® platform, you can be sure that your investment will accommodate you as your mobile information needs grow. With pen-based navigation and long battery life, it's the perfect tool for remote connectivity and contact management. (modem required-sold separately)
Microsoft Windows CE® insures a high level of integration with Windows 95/NT®.
The E-11's small size, large backlit screen and ergonomically placed controls are testimony to its portability, functionality and simplicity. With one hand, you can launch programs and folders and scroll through your contacts and files.
Throw away those 500-page instruction books. If you are familiar with Windows 95 you will be at home with Windows CE.
Microsoft has ensured an abundance of third party software by virtue of Windows CE open platform. Casio has reinforced this with great bonus software provided by us and by some of your favorite software companies.
We have also provided 8MB of RAM to run those programs and store plenty of data. We even provide a CompactFlash slot so you can add more memory if you like. Casio has built-in versatility by adding a serial port, speaker, earphone jack, microphone and IrDA.For value, we include a stylus, base with serial cable and carrying case. For convenience,we offer an optional modem adapter, AC adapter, and a large assortment of other accessories.
* Bright back-lit display with auto off
* Large 240 x 320 easy to read display
* 8MB built in memory
* CompactFlash slot for unlimited storage
* Infrared (IrDA 1.0) for wireless exchange of data
* Cradle for quick connection to serial port and
* AC with optional AC adapter
* Built-in microphone, speaker and earphone jack
* Touch Screen with stylus
* Flashing alarm indicator
* Three "assignable" application launch buttons
* Action wheel, for one handed scroll and enter
* Exit button for one handed escape
* Optional modem adapter (can utilize cradle optional AC)
* 2 AAA batteries and CR2016 lithium for back-up
Functionality and Personal Information Manager
* Note Taker: On screen handwriting capability
* Voice Recorder: For instant one button recording of thoughts, telephone numbers etc.
* Calendar: Schedule appointments
* Contacts: Maintains contacts
* Tasks: Keep a to-do list
* Inbox: Send and receive e-mail messages (optional modem adapter required).
* Channels: Example of how it could work: Each time stock prices are updated a service provider sends the update directly to your E-11. You do not have to visit the web site (optional modem adapter required).
Synchronization and file exchange
* Auto PC Synchronization: Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, All Files created on the E-11, Inbox (e-mail) and Channel Information
* E-11 Note Taker files are converted to .doc files on your PC Microsoft Word® files are converted to Note Taker files on the E-11
* Voice Recorder files remain .wav files on your PC
* Operating System Requirements Windows 95 (US) or Windows NT Workstation 4.0
* Processor Requirements 486/33DX or higher, Pentium 90 recommended for Windows 95, Pentium recommended for Windows NT
* RAM Requirements 16 MB for Windows NT (32 MB recommended) 8MB for Windows 95 (12 MB recommended)
* Hard Disk Requirements 10 MB to 50 MB
* Communication Report Available 9 pin or 25 pin with adapter
* CD ROM Drive
* VGA Graphic card Super VGA 256 color recommended
* Keyboard with mouse
There are no manuals currently available for this model.
Casio E-115 Pocket PC
Casio E-105 Pocket PC
Casio E-100 Pocket PC
Casio E-125 Pocket PC
Casio E-10 Pocket PC
Casio E-15 Pocket PC
Casio E-200 Pocket PC
Casio BE-300 Pocket PC
Casio EM-500BU/GN/RD/SB/YW Pocket PC
Casio PV-100 Pocket PC
Casio PV-200 Pocket PC
Casio PV-200A Pocket PC